Thursday, January 29, 2015

Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette & It Cosmetics CC Cream

If you don't have Too Faced Chocolate Bar (the 1st one) you need to get it. I love that palette as it smells like yummy chocolate and it's very pigmented. It also blends very well. With that said lets talk about Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette, thank you to my God sister who gifted both palettes to me on my birthday and Christmas. Again this palette smells like chocolate because it's made out of coco powder. It is very pigmented, blends like magic and all the colors goes together. Between the two palette I like them both differently. The 2nd one supposed to be warmer tones but I would have to say it is a balance of warm and cool tone. I like both palettes and recommend them both, but if you have to choose one. I think the 2nd one is much more everyday colors and you can use that 1 blue color as a pop of color, blending as a liner on the bottom lash line and still works for everyday or you can use the dark brown/black shade as eye liner on top and bottom line. I am glad to say I have both palettes to play with and come up with lots of look, if you want some ideas oh how to use these palettes don't forget to check out my YouTube channel links below.
 


Now for the It Cosmetics CC Cream, what more can I say than I LOVE THIS CC CREAM and been wanting it for over 6 months when my co-worker lend me hers, thank you to my friend's mom who gifted this to me on Christmas. I didn't think I would like it that much as it's kind of dewy but actually I love it because it looks natural and not "cakey". I am Oily Combination skin and I like medium to full coverage. And this CC Cream is medium coverage and is buildable to full coverage, minimizes the look of pores, very light scent and does not irritate my skin. The color is very natural (I use the shade: Light and it is still dark for me in the winter but would be perfect once spring and summer comes around) and the product is loaded with beneficial ingredients. Best of all it has SPF 50+ which protects my skin from the sun from causing sun spots and wrinkles, it also have moisturizer containing snail secretion - very often used in Korean skincare, you can see my pervious post on the 2 items I am currently using that also contain snail.  Only thing is I would recommend powdering your face after the foundation. It comes in a pump form so that is a plus in my book. I absolutely love this product and totally recommend it. Happy shopping and hope this helps makes your decision.

 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*­­­­­~*~*
Email: liltinienana@gmail.com
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/MakeupWithNana?feature=guide
Twitter: http://twitter.com/liltiniprincess
Instagram: MakeupWithNana
Blog: http://makeupwithnana.blogspot.com/
FaceBook: http://www.facebook.com/MakeupWithNana
 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*­­­­­~*~*

No comments:

Post a Comment