Thursday, January 22, 2015

Meme Box Thoughts

Back in January 2013 Sam Schureman spoke about Meme Box on her YouTube. It is a beauty subscription box with all Korean products majority full size item. I then subscribe to Meme Box for 6 months. $23.99 per month + $6.99 Shipping from Korea. I wished I have taken a picture of each of my boxes. However, I would have to say the first 2 boxes I was kind of disappointed because of the content inside was nothing I really interested and of 6 item only 3 were full size. This was when Meme Box was starting to get big. But the remaining 4 boxes was not to bad, there were a few that I was very excited about (50 to 70% of the box). Along with the 6 meme box I also bought about 2-3 more specialty boxes. (Exp. Holika Holika, Banilla Co., Super Box) And again some items disappointed me and some are quite a surprise. I have to say Meme Box have come along way. The website have changed at least 6 times since I've been checking out the site and what I like most is that they are now USA based in San Francisco for some of their products so you can get them faster if you shop under USA Shop and if you send about $39.99 you get free shipping. So I bought a few individual items that I was very curious about and of all the one I have gotten, I like them a lot. There was 1 item that I bought from memebox.com that was a lot cheaper than other website like amazon etc.

I have to say I like Korean products are pretty good. They smell good, don't break me out and does what it says. I think if you are interested in Korean products and want to choose you own check out Meme Box USA Shop. But if you want them to surprise you subscribe for 1 Meme Box but don't get too disappointed like I did. LOL

Here are 3 items that I bought from Meme Box that I love and would totally recommend to you.
MISSHA Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail Skin Treatment - I use this like a toner and it helps my skin to hydrate and absorb my moisture. I notice my skin is much softer.

MISSHA Super Cell Renew Snail Sleeping Mask - I love this product. I use it once or twice a week after all my routine and the next day my skin is so soft I cannot stop touch my face. I would have to say this is even better than the Laneige Firming Sleeping Pack. I see that my skin texture improve as well. (Smell nice)

It's Skin Hyaluronic Acid Moisture Cream - First off, this is not a cream based product it's gel texture which is good for all skin type. Dry to Oily Skin, it will not brake you out because it's gel texture, if you want to learn more about the benefit of Hyaluronic Acid . I just got into this product and I am extremely excited to see the outcome.


Hope you enjoy this and don't forget to come back for more. Links to my other social media below. Thank You!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*­­­­­~*~*
Email: liltinienana@gmail.com
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/MakeupWithNana?feature=guide
Twitter: http://twitter.com/liltiniprincess
Instagram: MakeupWithNana
Blog: http://makeupwithnana.blogspot.com/
FaceBook: http://www.facebook.com/MakeupWithNana
 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*­­­­­~*~*

No comments:

Post a Comment