Monday, October 17, 2011

Purple Twist using Urban Decay Alice and Wonderland Book of Shadow II


Good afternoon, I made this purple look with a twist of a little reddish-orangey purple peeking though last Friday to a party. I though might as well record this look to show you one of my like to do once in a while color look. You would not think that a little reddish purple and purple with blue undertone would match would you? I sure didn't, but a few days before I recorded this look I was playing with my eye shadows and I was impressed with this combination. I though it was nice and colorful but with a nice earth tone of fall in it. I hope this is a look you would try out. Let me know what you think and please also check out my other sites. Love you as always SMILE







No comments:

Post a Comment