Friday, October 7, 2011

Nala Bear doing Tricks!

This is my puppie that is 1 year and 3 months old. I've been teaching her lots of tricks since I've gotten her when she was only 4 weeks old. Here are a few tricks she would like you to see.


Nala learned to sit like a bear, on her butt with her hand off the floor. She also learn to site, lay down, roll over, hand shake with each hands, high five, speak, stand, walk, and still learning more.


I never though I would have a dog as a pet. Like most dog or cat lover my Nala is not just a pet; I love her a lot for lots of different reason and she capture my sweet side. My mom dislike any pets what so ever so I never grew up with a dog. (I'm alergic to cats) I asked my boyfriend for years to get me a dog and he would not. But finally last year on July 19 we drove down the street and saw a sign that says "Snorkie for Sale". My bf was wondering what is a snorkie and asked me to google it on his blackberry. I read to him it's a Mini Schnauzer Yorkie Hybrid. He wanted to see the puppies, I told him why he has to tease me for when I know for a fact he doesn't want a dog. As soon and he held Nala, he wanted her home. We bought her and took her to Petco to buy her a bed, food, pee pad, toys, treats, and much more. OMG, does dog cost a lot. I was excited, but the lady lied to us that she was 7 weeks old. Later we found out she had no teeth at all. I took her to the vet a few days later and the vet said she is about 4-5 weeks old. She was a scary cat, cry all night, wanted to cuddle, and did a lot of mess that I had to clean up since i got her the day i started work. I didn't get to spend much time with her but now we have plenty.

More story about her later on... Enjoy this video clip.



Picture of when I first got her.


~Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment