Friday, October 7, 2011

Passion for Makeup

The first time I ever realized I had a passion for makeup was back in Junior High School. I was not allowed to wear makeup by my father; my mother on the other hand was teaching me a little makeup here and there, she never said I cannot wear them but because I was so young I cannot wear alot. My mom allowed me to have lipstick on but that was about it. So when I went to school I would wear eyeliners, lipsticks/lipliners, a little bit of powder to get flawless skin.
In high school, I wore a little more makeup. Then in college, I wore more and more. I was so into makeup that I started to use my sister as my makup learning canvas. Later it went to myfriends and my sister friends. Then I started to do nice makeup not just for the club or party but for a gratuation. I did my first important makeup for my sister and her roomates. It was the start of my journey of love for makeup not just for myself but to do it for others.
Later I started to free lance makeup for friends and family. My friends at church hired me to do makeup for prom, weddings, and other events. I put this passion on a hold for the longest time. I've been watching makeup/beauty guru's on youtube for the longest time; a little over 4 years. The time when Pursbuzz and Michelle Phan first started their videos. Than later grew to more gurus. I always wanted to create my own videos to share what I love, what I know, what I have learn but I was and still am too shy to recored myself talking to a camera.
I think it's time and I am planing to recored my 1st makeup video. I am not trying to get big or anything. I also want to share my passion like those that are on youtube. Please support me. Thank you! Come back and support me if you can! <3

My Luuux web site

No comments:

Post a Comment