Saturday, November 12, 2011

Oct Favorites of 2011




This is my first video that I share about the products that I like for the month of Oct. It was Brest cancer month and was excited to buy all the PINK items I love, but unfortuanly since this year I was not working I decided not to get all that I want but what I need or may need in the following months to come. Not all the items mention were bought during the month of Oct but was used most and still love or a new found love.

Bare Essentials Mineral Veil
Dior Addict II Eau de Toilette Spray
NARS: Blush Madly
             Blush Orgasm
             Bronzer Laguna
             Sheer Glow Foundation
Neutrogena Healthy Skin
NYC Bronzer Sunny
Hard Candy Honey Moon
Urban Decay Naked Palette

Other items that I did not mention in the video that I also love love love but got it at the end of Oct was my 2 Hello Kitty T-Shirts, 2 Hello Kitty PJ Pants, Hello Kitty Robe and a Hello Kitty House Slipper. The Hello Kitty T-Shirts were bought at Walmart for $8 each, the PJ Pants were given by my friend from North Cali, and the Robe and house silpper were bought by me from TJ Max Robe was $20 and silpper was $10. To me they were woth it since it's COLD here where I love and I wear them LOTS while being on my comp, watching tv etc.  Hope this help you decided what to buy and try of if you did think about it.



~Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment