Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Nala's new do and playing.

I tried to recored a few videos today but they all fail due to camera battery die in middle of filming... So I wiped out my old camera to fill the ending of my videos but the quality is bad and I dunno if it ties together. I will check to tomo. **Note to self, charge camera before any filming regardless of full battery or not.

So instead of filming my makeup videos I took out my phone camera and recored my baby Nala playing with me. She find ways to play with me or get my attention. She wanted to get on my lap but I was busy chatting with my sister and doing other stuff on the computer. So Nala decided to try to bite my pen or grab it like it's her toy. After 5 mins of playing I decided to recored it and post it up since my videos are not going to happend tonite.

Nala got a hair cut because my boyfriend decided to take Nala up to visit his uncle for Thanksgiving after he was told and warn by his mother and uncle that his dog's have flees. We had med on Nala over a week, she did not get bitten but the flees still wanted to live in her hair/fur. We were afraid they may lay eggs or come home and live with us, so when we got home we decided to remove everything/most of the things from ourside to his mom's side, cut Nala's hair, gave her a bath, and flee bomb the place (over kill) with 4 bombs, clean/wash every fabric and washable items, valcumm, whip, then move back in. -_-" I don't plan to bring Nala anywhere that may have flees. I'm is GROSSED out!





No comments:

Post a Comment