Monday, January 16, 2012

1st day on New Job

1st day of work and drove in snow. Thank God I made it safely and on time, got home safely before it snowed and iced up. It's 32* here right now and it's been snowing all morning, stop for 5 hrs, snow some more, stop for now and will snow from 3am till wed night. We are expeting about 7 inches? ><" 1st week and now I am afraid to go into work tomo and wed! Heater been kicking on every 5 to 10 mins. I am cold even with socks and blankets.

On the good note, got Nala a new sweater for Valentines Day. RED!  (Can wear it for christmas too LOL) She hates it cuz it fits her weird. Got her a Small but it's loose on her and a bit longer than old one but still not long enough. O_o Nala is weird shaped LOL.


What are these white thing?


Yumm, like water, but so COLD


FUN


TOOoooOOoo cold for my paws.

=) love my Baby Nala Bear!

No comments:

Post a Comment